Mad #482 October 2007
- Cover Artist: Mark Fredrickson
- Contents Page
- Sergio Aragones Drawn-Out Dramas
**various places around the magazine
- The Fundalini Pages (Charles Akins, Paul Coker, Jr., P. C. Vey, Dick DeBartolo,
Desmond Devlin, Paul Gilligan, Jeff Kruse, Hermann Mejia, Irving Schild, Steve Smallwood, Rick Tulka)
- The Fast 5 - Signs That There's Definitely
Something Shady With NBA Officiating...
- Fundalini Asks "What If...?" -
What if Scratch-Off Lotteries Saluted the World's Most Notorious Dictators?
- Sock Puppet Theater - The Trapeze Tragedy!
Click cover for larger view
- An Ad We'll Soon be Seeing - Absolut NASA.
- The Kitchen Sink - TV Shows Rumored to be in the Works
- Other Secrets Revealed by the D.C. Madam
- Vey To Go!
- Graphic Novel Review - The Complete Chris Ware Pain-Thology
- Quimby the Rusty Brown Mouse and Chalky White Renaissance Man Jimmy Corrigan
- Mad's 50 Worst Things About Advertising (written by Jeff Kruse and Scott Maiko)
(Drew Friedman, Sam Sisco, Tom Bunk, Scott Bricher, Tim Hamilton, Timothy Shamey, Peter Bagge, Irving Schild, John Caldwell, Sergio Aragones, Mort Drucker, Kevin Pope, Tom Richmond Marc Hempel, Al Jaffee, Jack Syracuse, Rich Powell, Tom Fowler, Bob Staake, Francis Mao, Teresa Burns Parkhurst, Charles Akins, Dave Crosland, Rick Tulka, Hermann Mejia, Evan Dorkin, Sarah Dyer, Paul Coker, Jr., Leonardo Rodriguez, Peter Kuper, Jose Garibaldi, Sam Viviano, Angelo Torres art)
- A Mad Look At Ratatouille (Sergio Aragones)
- A Collection of Significantly Stupid Strategies for Battling Skyrocketing Gas Prices (John Caldwell)
- Spy vs. Spy (Peter Kuper)
- Ad for The Mad War on Bush, Mad About Star Wars,
and Mad's Greatest Artists - The Completely Mad Don Martin books
- The Strip Club
- Monroe and... The Summer Jobs - Part 2
(written by Anthony Barbieri / Tom Fowler art / color by Ryan Flanders)
- George W. Bush's Colonoscopy Results (written by Al Jaffee / Hermann Mejia art)
- Questions We'd Love to See the Media Ask Presidential Candidates
(written by Jeff Kruse / Mort Drucker art)
- Mad's Better, Stronger, Faster Outtakes from Bionic Woman
- Ad for Spy vs. Spy - The Joke and Dagger Files book
- America's Next Top Mobster (written by Desmond Devlin / Tom Richmond art)
- What The Heck is the Difference? (featuring cover #89)
- Fold-In -- What hotly debated issue has Americans split right down the middle? (Al Jaffee)