Mad About Mad! - 1970
- Artist and Writer: Sergio Aragones
- Known printings: Signet 9 / Warner 7
- Foreward by Al Feldstein
- (random examples within the sections below of
Sergio's trademark pantomime humor drawings)
- Mad About Children
- In a tank full of all the same fish,
of course the kid wants THAT one!
- Mad About the Beach!
- Reserve yourself a primo spot on a
crowded beach with an inflatable fake mine!
- Mad About Psychiatrists
- Rorschach testing the wrong patient can earn you a slap!
- Mad About Dogs
- Don't over-train your pooch.
Everyone will look like a mugger!
- Mad About Protestors!
- Peace activists fight with their signs!
- Mad About Demons!
- Hand-flashing devil horns behind the head
of your friend can even ruin the group photo in hell!
- Mad About Public Servants
- Mailman slips letters into the slot of every door,
but knocks on the cute girl's door for hand delivery!
- Mad About Costumes
- Zookeepers crash the party to find the real ape!
- Mad About Shadows!
- Businessmen wind-up toys walk in a row.
- Mad About Fairy Tales
- Little Red Riding Hood knows karate!
- Mad About Love!
- Guy proposes to girl friend but catches a peek
at the football game on TV at the same time!
- Back Cover - promotional text