Mad Special #8 Winter 1972
- Mad's Color Puzzle Page
(written by Al Jaffee / Bob Clarke art)
- Contents Page
- Sergio Aragones Drawn-Out Dramas
**various places around the magazine
- 201 Minutes of a Space Idiocy (movie satire)
(written by Dick DeBartolo / Mort Drucker art)
- Mad About Fashion Fads
(written by Ronnie Nathan / Jack Rickard art)
- Mad's "Practical" New Car Designed to Eliminate Owner Aggravation (written by Dave Gantz / Bob Clarke art)
- You and Your Big Mouth!
(written by Dean Norman / Al Jaffee art)
- Another Sickening Collection of Mad Greeting Cards
(written by Earle Doud / Bob Clarke art)
- Introduction page for TV Guise bonus (Jack Rickard art)
- The TV Guise Fall Preview (bonus insert)
(written by Tom Koch / Irving Schild photos)
- TV Tell-A-Tripe: Hollywood
- This is NBC Week...
- Adolf and Me, Tow-Away Zone, The Skip Zbojniewicz Show, All In One Weird Family, The Gay Liberators, The Timid Ones, Sign-Off Sermonette
- For 1972-73 CBS Presents...
- Ugly Face, Ginfumes, The Even Newer Dick
Van Dyke Show, Alaska Four-Nine, The Willie
W. Wurlinghoff Show, City Animal Shelter,
- ABC is the Place To Be...
- Room 348, The Indoor Sportsman, The Peartree Family, Longsarge, The Odd Green Bay Packers, Holiday Inn, Monday Night Croquet
- TV Tell-A-Tripe: New York
- Back Cover -- RGA Victim Color TV
(written by Al Jaffee / Kelly Freas art)
- The Conservative Dream (UPI and World Wide photos)
(written by Lou Silverstone / Max Brandel research)
- What Politicians Say in Public and in Private
(written by Lou Silverstone / Jack Rickard art)
- More Mad Namelies (designed by Max Brandel)
- If the President Were Chosen Like "Miss America"
(written by Earle Doud / Jack Rickard art)
- Don Martin On the Golf Course
Click cover for larger view
Image courtesy of John H. Wilson