The Mad Pet Book - 1983
- Artist and Writer: Paul Coker, Jr.
- Known printings: Warner 3
- Dedication to "Pup" - 1967-1980
- Choosing Your Pet
- "A random examination of some possibilities and impossibilities for you to ponder."
- Housing Your Pet
- "This section covers details that the American Institute of Architects and the American Society of Interior Designers consider absurd."
- Your Pet's Diet
- "From nouvelle to not-so-nouvelle cuisine. A low cholesterol look at food for your pet that both Craig Claiborne and Julia Child have found to be disgusting."
- Training Your Pet
- "Various ways to teach your pet the benefits of being a good citizen. Methods that, to even the cleverest pet, will be completely incomprehensible."
- The Health of Your Pet
- "Some suggestions that should help you recognize and deal with various common pet problems. A guide you will find to be complete and useful for all occasions unless of course he's sick."
- Some Final Obfuscations
- "Wherein the author tries to fill the remaining pages with something mildly amusing - at last."